Manuel connections is committed to meet the psychosocial needs of individuals and families. We do that through EARLS (Education, Accommodation, Recreation and Life Skills).
The livelihood and future of children, youths and adults are being affected by poor choices and hurtful circumstances. We aim to give hope, reawaken dreams, build visions and invest resources in these stars.
Our impact is translated through:
- Accommodation: Our goal is to end homelessness and loneliness in people’s lives. We use the family model of housing.
- For many families, children and single adults facing homelessness, there is an ongoing feeling of discarded, unwanted and unloved. Placing children is orphanages doesn’t eradicate this feeling.
- Our “family housing model” doesn’t only provide houses but places children, youths and single adults in families.
- Our outreach team engage and connect individuals and families to resources for their needs.
- LIFE SKILLS
WHAT MOVES YOU?
WELL, THAT QUESTION SET THE FOUNDATION FOR US:
- Our souls are shaken when we see talents which can rise above human expectations wallowing in misery because they lack the resources and support to reach their excellence.
- The tragedy of individuals and businesses settling below their full potentials yet they know they are made for more.
- People wanting to make a difference yet unsure how to do it.
BE THE MIRACLE SOMEONE IS PRAYING FOR.
BE THE HOPE SOMEONE IS EXPECTING.
BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE.
Thank you, friends and partners, for your support. Find out how to JOIN US